2. YELLOW PEPPERS - yellow bell peppers have nearly 5 and a half times more Vitamin C than oranges. Vitamin C strengthens the hair shaft and follicles.
3. OYSTERS - oysters are loaded with zinc.
4. EGGS - again, another excellent source of protein. Your hair is made of keratin, which is a protein. So makes sense you need to eat protein to grow protein. They also contain biotin which most people take in a supplement form.
5. SUNFLOWER SEEDS - these seeds contain Vitamin E, which enhances blood flow to the scalp.
6. SWEET POTATOES - these are loaded with beta carotene, the precursor to Vitamin A that not only promotes a healthy scalp but promotes hair growth as well.
7. AVOCADOS - avocados have a very high concentration of essential fatty acids naturally found in skin cells.
8. ALMONDS - these nuts will make your hair grow faster due to their high biotin content. One cup contains nearly 1/3 of your daily requirement.